A switch in an enclosure, with the possibility to be locked with three padlocks (Ø 5-8mm) (IP65). Check the variants of product and indexes in catalogue card and in ordering sheet.
Cam switches are electric multi-line rotary switches. They are used in low voltage electrical installation circuits, in industry, mining and shipbuilding, as elements of control cabinets and boards, switchboards and transformer stations.
– Switching currents: 10, 16, 25, 32, 63, 100 and 160A,
– Up to 7 contact chambers (14 pairs of contacts),
– Fixed to the cover with 2 x M4 bolts (S10, 16, 25J) or with 2 x M5 bolts (S32, 63, 100J),
– All terminals and internal connections are protected (IP20),
– Compact size and unique design,
– High mechanical and electrical durability.
Conforms to EN 947-3, (EN 60 947-3, IEC 60 947-3), EN 60 204-1, and VDE 0660.