A switch with an adapter to be installed on a TH 35-7.5 bus with a front panel and a plate. Check the variants of product and indexes in catalogue card and in ordering sheet.
Cam switches are electric multi-line rotary switches. They are used in low voltage electrical installation circuits, in industry, mining and shipbuilding, as elements of control cabinets and boards, switchboards and transformer stations.
– Switching currents: 10, 16, 25, 32, 63, 100 and 160A,
– Up to 12 contact chambers (24 pairs of contacts),
– The switches are also available in S…JL version – with a knob and without a front panel,
– All terminals and internal connections are protected (IP20),
– Compact size and unique design,
– High mechanical and electrical durability.
Conforms to EN 947-3, (EN 60 947-3, IEC 60 947-3), EN 60 204-1, and VDE 0660.