A desk switch with a key, to be installed in a Ø22mm hole. Check the variants of product and indexes in catalogue card and in ordering sheet.
Cam switches are electric multi-line rotary switches. They are used in low voltage electrical installation circuits, in industry, mining and shipbuilding, as elements of control cabinets and boards, switchboards and transformer stations.
– Switching currents: 10, 16, 25A,
– Up to 12 contact chambers (24 pairs of contacts),
– A quick-fastening mechanism,
– Possibility to remove the key at 6 and 12 o’clock positions,
– All terminals and internal connections are protected (IP20),
– Compact size and unique design,
– High mechanical and electrical durability.
Conforms to EN 947-3, (EN 60 947-3, IEC 60 947-3), EN 60 204-1, and VDE 0660.